TAX RESOURCES 2021
The Coburn Free Library is here to help make this tax season a little less stressful!
We have created this resource guide to help make filing easier.
- Free online filing options
- Printable federal and state tax forms for 2020
To request tax forms be mailed directly to your home, call 607-654-7566. The Office of Congressman Tom Reed has graciously offered to provide tax forms to our service area. Call his office and provide your name, mailing address, specific forms, and the quantities of forms you will need. The forms will be ordered directly from the IRS.gov website and mailed straight to your home. Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery.
BOOKS & EBOOKS IN YOUR LIBRARY SYSTEM
Disclaimer: Please note that library staff (and the books they recommend) are neither tax experts nor tax advisers. Consult IRS.gov for the most up-to-date tax information.
Here are some print and eBooks to help you prepare your taxes this year!
- J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax
- J.K. Lasser’s 1001 deductions and tax breaks 2020: your complete guide to everything deductible by Barbara Weltman
- Ebook: Beat an IRS audit: everything you need to know to avoid, prepare for, handle and beat and IRS audit by James O Parker
After filing your taxes, you might be looking for ways to become more financially fit this year! Look no further than your favorite library system for a wide variety of print and digital resources to help set you, your family, or your small business up for success for years to come.
- Know yourself, know your money : discover why you handle money the way you do, and what to do about by Rachel Cruze
- Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle
- Powerful women plan for retirement: take ownership of your financial future by Debra K. Menke
- Clever Girl Finance: Learn How Investing Works, Grow Your Money by Bola Sokunbi
- How to make your money last: the indispensable retirement guide by Jane Bryant Quinn
- Debt 101: from interest rates and credit scores to student loans and debt payoff strategies, an essential primer on managing debt by Michele Cagan
- Money hacks : 275+ ways to decrease spending, increase savings, and make your money work for you! by Lisa Rowan
- Personal finance 101 : from saving and investing to taxes and loans, an essential primer on personal by Alfred Mill
- The ultimate retirement guide for 50+ : winning strategies to make your money last a lifetime by Suze Orman
- Audiobook: How to manage your money when you don’t have any by Erik Wecks
- Audiobook: The index card: why personal finance doesn’t have to be complicated by Helaine Olen and Harold Pollack
- Ebook: IRAs, 401(k)s & other retirement plans by Twila Slesnick
- Ebook: The debt-free spending plan by JoAnneh Nagler