Click here to get a library card . You will receive an email with your new card number within 2 business days.
The online registration is good for 60 days. You’ll need to stop by the Coburn Free Library to extend the registration to the standard 3 years, pick up your physical card, and access full card privileges.
|Adults:||· Individuals 18 years and older must provide photo ID and proof of current address to complete their library card application. Examples of photo ID include: a driver’s license, passport, sheriff’s ID, or NY State Benefits Card.
· If your current address is not depicted on your photo ID, please be ready to provide us with official documentation of this information. Examples of proof of address documentation include: a rent receipt, lease agreement, vehicle registration card, checkbook, bank statement, or postmarked piece of official mail.
· Applicants must be able to prove their street address, even if mail is to be sent to a P.O. Box.
· Applicants are expected to sign their name legibly on their registration/contract card.
|Youth:||· Under the supervision of a parent /legal guardian, children old enough to write their own name through 17 years old may apply for a library card.
· The parent /legal guardian of the applicant must be a Finger Lakes Library System card holder in good standing (no fines/fees). It should also be understood that in the event that a child misplaces or damages library materials, the parent/legal guardian is responsible for these items.
One card accesses many libraries!
Patrons of any of the Finger Lakes Library System’s (FLLS) 33 member libraries are able to use their current library cards to borrow materials and use services at any library in the system.
- For your convenience, books can be picked up or returned at any FLLS member library.
- FREE with your library card, you will have access to books, DVDs, audiobooks, and online resources from all 33 libraries!
- You can look up and place holds at coburnfreelibrary.org for any library in the system. You will need your card number and password.
- You have access to a variety of homework help resources, language learning, employment support, interactive children’s books, and more on our website!
- Check out our events page at coburnfreelibrary.org. There is always something happening at the library!
If you have any questions, please contact us. Phone 607-687-3520 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at Coburn Free Library where lifelong learners grow!