The library has five computers available for public use:
- Use your library card number to sign in at the circulation desk.
- If you don’t have a library card, ask for a guest pass.
- Computer sessions are two hours.
- If no one is waiting for a computer you can extend your time.
- Computers are first come, first served.
- Users are expected to access the internet in a legal and responsible manner, respecting the privacy and sensibilities of others. See our Computer Use policy
- Printing costs 15 cents per page for black and white, 25 cents per page for color.
- Wireless printing is not available.
The library provides free wireless internet access:
- During open hours
- The network is LibraryPublic