The Coburn Free Library has two ADA accessible meeting rooms available.
The Hilda Grimes Room is our largest meeting room and holds our antique piano. This room is appropriate for gatherings of under 50 people.
The Eva Thomas Room is our smaller meeting space, appropriate for 12-15 attendees. This room has a large meeting table and is the location of our genealogy collection.
- Rooms must be requested in advance. Email with meeting requests.
- Priority is given to library-sponsored programs and those offered by groups and organizations affiliated with the library.
- Rooms may be used by non-profit neighborhood and community-based groups, civic groups, and non-commercial organizations.
- Commercial organizations may use the meeting rooms when providing library-approved, free resources to the community.
- You must check-in with staff upon arrival.
- Meeting rooms are available when the library is regularly scheduled to be open. Meetings should end no later than 15 minutes before closing.
- Rooms should be left clean and all meeting attendees should leave promptly before the building closes.