Board Meeting Agenda
Coburn Free Library
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Roll Call: President – Linda Williams, Vice President- Jim Pritchard, Treasurer- David Woodburn, Secretary – Ellen Keough, Trustee – Michael Fenn, Trustee- Dan Whippo, Trustee – Jason Luke, Trustee- Mike Phelps.
Approval of Minutes:
Financial Report: Report from Mike Fenn, Financial Committee
Director’s Report: Meredith Gallaro
ACTION ITEMS – Old Business:
- Bylaws review – discuss suggested revisions by Sarah Glogowski, FLLS Director
- Chemung Canal Investment Account – Proposed New Investment Policy Statement
ACTION ITEMS – New Business:
- Approval Requested to apply for an Early Literacy Grant in the amount of $750 to purchase decodable phonemic readers and create educational multi-media backpack kits.
- Final discussion and vote on Chemung Canal Investment Strategy as presented by Gregory Stewart of CC Investment Services
- Discussion of changes to the Chemung Canal Line of Credit Business Loan Agreement – an updated loan agreement needs to be signed due to the replacement of the LIBOR index with SOFR.
Next meeting of the Board of Trustees: June 15 at 10:00 am.