The main floor of the library is now open; however, you may still use our contactless pick-up service if you prefer. This is how to do it
Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times. Properly worn masks (over mouth and nose) are required at all times while on library property.
- Place hold requests using the online library catalog or by phone (607-687-3520).
- Here is a guide to help you: How to Place Holds During Curbside Services
- We will call you when your holds are ready to be picked up. You may not receive all of your hold items at one time if they are not available.
- Items will be checked out on the card that was used to place the holds.
- All returns must be put in the book drop. If it will not fit, please drop it in the over-sized returns bin located in the entryway.
- You can check out a bag of pre-selected items using the Book Selection Service form on our website.
- Check out our Contactless Pick-Up FAQ page for answers to your questions!